Gisela R. Merz, founder and main shareholder of Merz Law, graduated at the Friedrich Alexander University in Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany in 1982. Admitted to the German Bar of lawyers in 1983, she became a member of the Málaga Chamber of Lawyers in Spain in 2001.
- Title: Abogada / Rechtsanwältin
- Admission: German and spanish courts
- Member: German Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Madrid
- Languages: German, English, French, Spanish
Gisela R. Merz is an expert in German-Spanish legal relations, particularly in Commercial-, Company- and Civil Law in relation with Tax an Real Estate matters.
- Bufete Jimenez & Asociados, Spanish attorneys since 1990
- Garre Asesores, SLNE, accountants and economists
- Pericia, specialised in liquidation and insolvency proceedings, company valuation
In order to provide this partner-intensive service, we generally do not handle routine matters. All cases undertaken by Merz Law require a deep personal attention of our experts with the highest respect for the issues.